Residential Rentals RoundUp #6 | How Not to Jeopardise Your Landlord/s Entitlement to a Cancellation Penalty, Rent Arrears Repayment Agreements in Uncertainty and more . . .
Residential Rentals RoundUp
Residential Rentals RoundUp #4: A Summary of the Latest Information on Residential Property Rentals During Lockdown
– TPN CreditBureau – COVID-19 Update on Business Days
FREE Online Training: FICA: What Every Residential Property Rental Professional Needs to Know – in just 30 minutes!
– Share Your View: Rent Reductions? Rent Holidays?
– URGENT NOTICE TO ALL COMMUNITY SCHEME OCCUPIERS – MEASURES DURING LOCKDOWN. (EDITION 2. 6PM, 26 MARCH 2020) by Alan Levy
– Use of ST Common Property during Lockdown by Graham Paddock
– Legal Talk on CapeTalk with Marlon Shevelew: Leases on lockdown
– No Evictions During Lockdown
Today has been an extraordinary day – one unlike I think any of us have experienced before – not only the uncertainty about the 21 day lockdown, but, unfortunately, some (opportunistic?) people also spreading fake or untrue information.
So, to help you sift through it all I’ve decided to put together a summary for you of the most important (and confirmed) information I have managed to gather . . .
To help you stay up to date with Residential Rentals News & information I have decided to put together a weekly summary of informative articles and information pertaining to residential property rentals. This week’s summary includes: Free Webinars to Watch at Your Leisure, Payment Allocation by a Landlord, State of Disaster Rental Recovery Plan – Rent Recovery Documentation Pack, Evictions Services Continue, Social Justice Groups Call for Urgent Ban on Evictions During Corona Crisis & Community Living in the Time of COVID-19