The number of consumers who have lost their jobs has increased sharply since the beginning of April, according to newly released research from TransUnion.
44% of all consumers who are concerned about paying their bills report that they will not be able to make their rent payment.
A new survey by landlord-tenant matching platform Flow among 80 000 residential tenants on their database in South Africa, found that, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, only 37% can afford to pay their rent in full in May, while 22% said they cannot pay their rent at all.
In these tough times it’s more important than every to ensure thorough tenant vetting procedures are followed to protect your Landlord client.
Here are some resources and online training that you may want to consider purchasing – for yourself or your team . . .
- Rental Applications 101: GETTING ALL THE INFORMATION You Need AND Ensuring Applicants Understand Your APPLICATIONS REQUIREMENTS & CRITERIA
- Rental Applications 102: Best Practices for the Processing & Screening of Prospective Tenant Applications
*** You can view the different training packages and DocPacks below***
To make access to these products as affordable as possible, I have created a 50% OFF Coupon Code for Members – this will enable you to save up to R1,448!
**Please note: This Coupon Code is a Limited Time Offer, valid up to 24 May 2020.**
Here is the Coupon Code:
The above coupon code give members 50% OFF the standard prices as below!
** This Limited-Time Offer is only valid Up to Sunday 24 May 2020!!**
- RENTAL APPLICATIONS 102: Best Practices for the Processing & Screening of Prospective Tenant ApplicationsR499.00 (ex VAT)
- RentPack: Rental Applications 102R999.00 (ex VAT)
- RentPack: Rental Applications 101R749.00 (ex VAT)
- RENTAL APPLICATIONS 101: The Content of the Rental Application Form, Guidelines for Completing the Application & Applicant CommunicationR399.00 (ex VAT)
Want updates faster by Whatsapp?
I’ve created a WhatsApp Group (‘Rental Matters for Agents’) in which I will be sharing information on a regular basis. This is the quickest way to get updated on new information published. You can join the Group by clicking on this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5LJL1LwPtR6EaIO2xKl2r
I have set up the Group in such a way that only I can send messages to the Group, so you won’t be bothered by any other ‘chatter’.
Following me on Facebook?
I’m also sharing as much relevant information as possible on my Facebook Page, so feel free to Like / Follow my page: https://www.facebook.com/ShaunLuyt.PropertyRentalTrainingConsulting/
Join my Mailing List
Just complete the pop-up on my page.